• 3 egg whites
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
• ¼ cup honey
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 scoops Labrada vanilla whey protein powder
• ½ cup oat flour
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1 cup almond meal flour
• ¼ cup baking stevia
• 2 tablespoons cinnamon
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard sized loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. Add egg whites, yogurt, honey, and extract to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until mixture is smooth.
3. Add in the remainder of ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir together until well combined.
4. Pour the batter into loaf pan, smoothing down with the back of a spoon.
5. Bake in the oven for 42-44 minutes, or until toothpick or knife comes out clean when inserted in center of loaf. 6. Let cool for 1 hour then slice into 16 pieces.
Makes 16 servings
1 serving = 1 slice of bread
Macros for 1 serving: 128 Calories, 8.9g Protein, 13.1g Carbs, 4.8g Fat, 5.6g Sugar, 2.1g Fiber
• You can use this recipe to make great muffins, too!
• You can substitute honey with any sticky sweetener, such as agave or maple syrup.C